Wednesday 23 August 2017

Good Morning

I feel the tug of morning, just before sunrise, when he wraps a possessive arm around my waist, reaches up to cup my breast. Though I am not quite awake, my body responds, always ready for him, always wanting.

His hand travels down my hip, dips down between my legs. I spread them for him and he groans against my throat.

“You’re already wet.” His voice is slurred with sleep.

“I was dreaming of you.”

His finger swirls around my clit sending delicious shock waves through me. I press my ass against him and his cock slips easily between my legs, sliding against my slick pussy.

“Is this what you were dreaming of?”

“You were inside of me. Fucking me.”

“Like this?”

He presses into me, just the head, but it feels so fucking good and I want more, need more.

“Deeper.” It was supposed to sound like a command, but it sounds more like begging.

He pushes all the way into me. “Like this?”

He fills me, slides in and out with slow easy strokes, and I shudder. He feels so fucking good.

“Faster.” Now it’s a command.

He pulls out, rolls over, trapping me beneath him, shifts up onto his knees. He grips my hips with both hands, yanks my ass up in the air and plunges into my cunt, slamming his cock into me at a frenetic speed. Each slap brings me closer, teetering on the edge.

My fingers dig into the mattress, teeth bite into the pillow. The pressure is unbearable and I need release, need it from him. I groan when he brings his other hand to my pussy, fingering where his cock enters my cunt. He knows what I want and it makes me even more wet just knowing what he’ll do.

He takes his wet thumb and teases my ass, circling the eager rosebud until I can do nothing but whimper. My hips have a mind of their own and rock. I ride his cock and I press back against his thumb.

“Please,” I whimper. “Please.”

He presses his thumb into my ass and it sends me flying over the edge. Pain slams into pleasure and it is beyond my control. It’s what I was waiting for, what I needed. I convulse around him, panting his name, and I feel him release with me, his warm cum filling me as he ejaculates.

We collapse onto the bed, his cock still inside me, not quite flaccid yet, but twitching with new life, already eager for more.

“Good morning,” he whispers.

No comments:

Post a Comment