Thursday 24 August 2017

Bedside Manners

She doesn’t just walk, she struts.

As her hips sway, the silk dressing gown flutters open, revealing golden skin and long, long legs. A casual shrug, and the gown slips off one shoulder, exposing one perky breast, the dark nipple already hard and hungry.

She stops next to the bed, tips her head and smiles. She pushes her index finger into her mouth all the way to the palm. I know her tongue is circling the tip, like she does when she takes my cock, sucks the head while she fists the shaft.

The finger comes out, glistening with saliva, and takes an provocative path down her body, stopping to circle the exposed nipple. She twists and pinches, her eyes glazing over with pleasure, then brings her hand down to her hip.

It dips behind the gown and I groan. She’s such a fucking tease!

“Show me.” She knows it’s a command, not a request, and she quickly drops the gown. Good girl The tiny triangle of dark fur points to treasure.

I nod my approval. “Better. Open up for me.”

She sets one foot on the bed, her thighs spread wide, exposing swollen lips, greasy with need.

“I need you inside me,” she begs.

I reach up, press my middle finger into her wet cunt. She sighs, clamps around me. “More,” she whispers.

I withdraw, return with two and she smiles. “Yes.” She rides my hand, an expression of pure ecstasy on her face, as she tugs her nipples. “Yes. Yes.”

When my thumb rubs against her clit, she cries out, her tight cunt clenching around my fingers as she cums. “Fuck, yes!”

She pulls my hand to her mouth, sucks her juices from my fingers.

Keeping her eyes on mine, she straddles my hips, lowers her wet pussy onto my cock. As she rides me, her mouth imitates her hips, fucking my fingers while she fucks my cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment