Friday 13 October 2017

Never enough

She holds herself open, looks over her shoulder, daring me.

I act all nonchalant for about three seconds and we both laugh. She knows too well that I love to eat her luscious pussy.

I jump onto the bed, flip her over, yank her hips up and press my face between her cheeks.

“Hold yourself open,” I tell her.

She reaches back and spreads herself.

“That’s it, baby.” My tongue drags through her slit, presses into her cunt, fucks her for several strokes until she groans. I bring my tongue up and swirl it around her sweet rosebud. My fingers find her swollen clit, pinch and rub. She whimpers and moans louder.

“Faster,” she begs. “Faster.”

My fingers rotate with lightning speed against her clit as my tongue drills into her ass.

“Oh, fuck,” she cries. “Yes. Yes. Yes."

Her ass convulses around my tongue and her cunt drips as she cums hard.

I don’t wait for her to level out. I flip her over, push her thighs apart and press my open mouth against her throbbing pussy.

I can’t get enough of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment