Tuesday 3 October 2017

Greedy Girl

"Don’t move," I tell her, as I brush my cheek against her thigh.

"I promise," she replies, and closes her eyes, lets her head fall back against the pillow.

I trail gentle kisses along her labia, flick my tongue just inside the soft folds, swirling around but never touching her clit. It’s a technique I know drives her crazy, but she doesn’t move.

"Good girl," I tell her.

She only sighs.

"You’re so wet," I moan, pressing two fingers into her snug cunt. "Jesus, so fucking wet."

She grunts, but still doesn’t move. I slide my fingers in and out, slow and tortuous. The only thing that moves is her belly, as she pants, and her cunt, as it clamps around my fingers.

I cannot continue torturing her like this. Not because I care about her, but because I want this vixen to let go. I know what she’s like when she lets go.

"Okay, baby."

"Oh, fuck!" she cries, and opens her thighs wide.

She grabs my hair and presses my face into her pussy. She grinds against my mouth as my fingers piston in and out of her dripping cunt. My tongue, feverish with need, laps at her clit.

"Yes! Yes!" She is wild with need now. Hands tangle in my hair, press my face into her. Hips rock with a crazed frenzy, until she convulses around my fingers.

"More," she says, when her breathing slows.

"Greedy girl," I say, but grin and press my open mouth against her clit, more than happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment