Wednesday 25 October 2017

Barbie

I was thirteen when I made my Barbie fuck Ken.

Ken was on top, Barbie was on her back. It's what I knew to be the norm. Then my older sister told me about sixty-nine, and Ken and Barbie discovered a new position.

I got a new Barbie for my fourteenth birthday. Ken was a happy man. He had two women who fucked him day and night in a variety of positions.

Then I found my dad’s Playboy magazines, and everything changed. Pressing Ken against Barbie made my stomach jump, but pressing Barbie against her girlfriend made my pussy tingle.

None of us noticed that Ken had driven off in the pink convertible. The Barbies were too busy eating each other’s smooth pussies.

And I discovered masturbating.

I would lie in my bed, surrounded by teddy bears, and stroke my clit.

Eyes closed, I fantasized that my best friend, her long blond hair a contrast to my own raven locks, kneeled between my legs. Her eager mouth against my pussy, her tongue licking my clit.

My fingers were her mouth as they swirled over my clit. My fingers were her fingers as they fucked into my innocent cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment