Monday 20 November 2017

What she wants

I wait until she’s dressed; the pretty silk blouse and frilly floral skirt.

“You look beautiful,” I tell her.

She smiles. Blushes.

“Turn around.” I rotate my hand in the air, thrust my chin at her.

She sucks in a breath, but turns.

I push up her skirt to find her bare bottom. “Good girl.”

I brush my fingers over her pussy.

“Oh, Jesus, sweetheart. And you’re so wet."

"You make me wet." Her voice is breathy, barely a whisper.

I smile. "You’re about to get wetter."

I press my mouth against her pussy, savor the salty-sweetness that is hers.

She bends over, her legs wide and I push her cheeks open. She rocks back and forth, riding my tongue, moaning my name.

My cock is throbbing and I need her lips around it. I need to hold her head as I fuck her sweet mouth, but I can’t stop feasting on her juices. She tastes so fucking good.

She’s panting now, and I know she’s close.

I reach up, gently pinch her clit and she groans.

"Please,” she begs. “Please."

And I know what she wants.

I drag my tongue along her wet folds, up to her tight asshole, swirling my tongue round and round.

"Yes!” she moans. “Yes!"

I squeeze her swollen clit and grind her ass with my tongue until she cums, sobbing my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment