Monday 6 November 2017

Jackhammer

You kiss my throat, run your tongue along the back of my neck. It’s an erogenous zone that makes me instantly wet.

And you know it.

Your hands cup my breasts, massaging, kneading. You roll each nipple between your fingers, pinching and twisting. My legs tremble and my head drops back on your shoulder. You reach down with one hand and finger the wet folds of my pussy. The other hand cups my chin, tilts my face. Your mouth devours mine while your fingers swirl around my clit. My hips rock against your hand as you swallow my moans.

“Please,” I beg. “I need you inside me.”

“Not yet,” you say, against my mouth.

I whimper, grind my hips against your hand, but it’s not enough. I reach down, press your hand against my pussy. Your hand glides down, a finger teases my cunt.

“Yes!” My back against your chest, I arch my hips, hook an arm around your neck. “More,” I beg. “Please. I need more.”

“Greedy girl.” You spin me around, hoist me onto the kitchen table. You yank a chair over and sit, shove my thighs apart. Before I can even sigh, your mouth is on my clit, sucking hard.

“Fuck!” I drop back onto the table and you push my legs back, spreading my legs wider. Your tongue works my clit, licking and swirling. You suck it in between your lips and the sensation has me groaning. You ram your fingers in my cunt.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” I hold my knees back and you fuck me, ramming into me like a jackhammer, again and again, until you make me cum hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment